- Trading the Foreign Exchange, CFD, Stock and Futures markets involves high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors.
- The high degree of leverage can work for or against you. No guarantee is given that our courses or any of our strategies will guarantee profits. Past performance is not an indicator of future success.
- Before deciding to invest in the Foreign Exchange, CFD, Stock or Futures market you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite.
- The risk of loss in trading the foreign exchange market is substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.
- The information in any of the trading material, online or remote support, in conjunction with Trade Simple Trade Smart, is NOT intended to provide investment advice or trade recommendations.
- The Live Training Room, is not intended to replace any research done by individuals or licensed investment advice.
- Persons viewing the content of this website www.Tradesimpletradesmart.com are encouraged to consult with a licensed FSA advisor of their choice regarding risks involved in “learning to trade” the financial markets before embarking on any training course.
- You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading Foreign Exchange, CFD, Stock and Futures markets
Daily Market Reviews and Trade Alert Services:
Please consider that all Daily Market Reviews, Trade Alerts, commentary and Videos are purely our opinion based on our analysis and not in any way recommendations or advice. Foreign Exchange, CFD, Stock and Futures trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade any of these products, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level and risk appetite. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with Financial market trading and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions. Any news, opinions, EA’s, research, data, or other information contained within this website, Forecast or PDF are provided and general market commentary for general educational purposes only and do not constitute investment advice. MT4, EA’s and robots should only be used on a demo account for educational purposes Trade Simple Trade Smart expressly disclaims any liability for any lost principal or profits without limitation which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information.