Are you an Institution wishing to enlist TSTS to train your traders?
Perhaps you wish to develop some technical analysts to complement your existing team and provide a balanced trading team?
Are you a Hedge Fund wanting to diversify your trading approach so as to hedge against bad performance?
In all cases we are able to help. We can train and develop trainee traders in all markets based on your specific outcomes and portfolio objectives. Our trading methods and strategies are all institutional level and actively used in the hedge fund community to time entry into markets.
The main tools used to train Institutional Traders are:
- Elliot Wave Theory and Market Structure
- Fibonacci including clustering techniques
- Harmonic patterns and Fibonacci ratios
- ABCD patterns – multitimeframe application and context
- Price action
- Smart money manipulation zones and order flow identification
- Trading psychology
- Identifying retail trading participation for liquidity pool identification
- Risk management
- Trade management
- Merging technical and fundamental outlooks
At TSTS we believe that the skills and mindset required to trade independently are very similar to those require to trade institutionally. The underlying factor is always going to be profitability hence the trader development process is very similar in both cases. The main difference is the size of funds being traded and also the structure and risk management principles under which those funds are traded.
Click here to get in touch so we can discuss your requirement’s more